- S. Bijani, H. Keramati, H. Bagheri, “Introduction to Internal Network Security”, ISBN: 964-95935-1-9, September 2004. (Farsi)
- P. Anderson, S. Bijani, H. Herry , “Multi-agent Virtual Machine Management Using the Lightweight Coordination Calculus”, Transactions on Computational Collective Intelligence (TCCI), Springer, 2013.
- S. Bijani, D. Robertson, A Review of Attacks and Security Approaches in Open Multi-agent Systems, Artificial Intelligence Review, Springer, (2012)
- P. Anderson, S. Bijani, A. Vichos, Multi-agent Negotiation of Virtual Machine Migration Using the Lightweight Coordination Calculus, Agent and Multi-Agent Systems. Technologies and Applications- 6th KES International Conference, KES-AMSTA 2012, Dubrovnik, Croatia, 25-27/06/2012, (2012).
- S. Bijani, D. Robertson, Intrusion Detection in Open Peer-to-Peer Multi-agent Systems, 5th International Conference on Autonomous Infrastructure, Management and Security (AIMS 2011), 13/06/2011, (2011).
S. Bijani, D. Robertson, D. Aspinall, Probing Attacks on Multi-agent Systems using Electronic Institutions, Declarative Agent Languages and Technologies Workshop (DALT), AAMAS 2011, 02/05/2011, (2011).
- M. Seify and S. Bijani, “A Methodology for Mobile Network Security Risk Management” , ITNG, pp.1572-1573, 2009 Sixth International Conference on Information Technology: New Generations, (2009).
- S.Bijani and M. Kazemitabar, “HIDGM: A Hybrid Intrusion Detection System for Mobile networks”, International Conference on Computer and Electrical Engineering (ICEEE), P.204-208, 20-22/12/2008 (2008).
- S. Bijani and R. Safabakhsh, “Distance-Angle Vector: A Method in Shape-Based Image Retrieval”, IKT2003: International Conference on Information & Knowledge Technology, Tehran, Iran, 2/1/2004 (2004).
- “Secrecy Analysis of Interaction Models in Open Multi-Agent Systems”, SICSA PhD Conference, Edinburgh, 23-25 May 2011.
- “Security Verification of Interaction Models in Open Multi-agent Systems ”, 3rd International Conference on Verified Software: Theories, Tools and Experiments (VSTTE), Edinburgh, UK, 16-19 Aug 2010.